users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey 2.x accepts requests with unspecified content type and empty body.

From: <TheCuriousOne_at_centrum.cz>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 09:09:37 +0200

Sure, this is the case when MyResource.foo is called (the server prints "MyResource.foo" to stderr) even though it should not be [1]. In case I specify the Content-Type, it works as expected (either the request is rejected based on the content type or based on the body being malformed (even when it's empty)).

[1]: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/1e5c2dd49dc703d9b089

Cheers,
P.