users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: where to start as a Jersey/REST beginner?

From: Miroslav Fuksa <miroslav.fuksa_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 09:20:25 +0200

Hi Tony,

I think Jersey documentation is a really good point where to learn a lot
about Jersey and JAX-RS. It is not definitely only Jersey specific, it
contains explanation of how to use features from pure JAX-RS and why. It
also has many examples:

https://jersey.java.net/documentation/latest/index.html

You can also check Jersey samples:

https://github.com/jersey/jersey/tree/master/examples