users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: State of ApacheHttpClient support in 2.0

From: algermissen1971 <algermissen1971_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:28:39 +0200

Doh - when I add apache connector to my project I get

org.glassfish.deployment.common.DeploymentException: CDI deployment failure:WELD-001408 Unsatisfied dependencies for type [Ite
rableProvider<InjectionResolver<Object>>] with qualifiers [@Default] at injection point [[BackedAnnotatedParameter] Parameter
2 of [BackedAnnotatedConstructor] @Inject org.glassfish.jersey.internal.inject.JerseyClassAnalyzer(@Named ClassAnalyzer, Itera
bleProvider<InjectionResolver<Object>>)]

without the dependency it works, so I expect the reason to be the apache connector.

Running GF 4 (which has Jersey 2.0 AFAICT) so I added the dependency for apache connector 2.0, too.

Has anyone seen this or has an idea what to do - I remain clueless at this point?

Jan