users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: State of ApacheHttpClient support in 2.0

From: Charlee Chitsuk <charlee.ch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:45:24 +0700

Hi,

I'm not sure if you may have a chance to visit the Chapter 5. Client API[1]
or not, it provides us the wrapped usage for communicating to the Jersey
Server without the Apache HTTP client. It also provides the Securing a
Client[2] for managing the SSL, keystore, truststore and HTTP Basic
Authentication Support[3] out of the box as well.

I hope this may help.

[1] https://jersey.java.net/documentation/latest/client.html
[2] https://jersey.java.net/documentation/latest/client.html#d0e3189
[3] https://jersey.java.net/documentation/latest/client.html#d0e3300