users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: per user/thread cookie management

From: Russ Baker <rbaker_at_ghx.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 15:06:13 +0000

Hi Jakub,

I've created a patch to deal with the per user/per thread state management with the HttpClient. I've also noticed that the same issue has been ported to the new Jersey ApacheConnector. I have also provided a patch for that as well. ApacheHttpClient4Handler is for Jersey 1.17 and the ApacheClientProperties as well as ApacheConnector are for Jersey 2.1.

I haven't tested it, but we have been using a Javassist to manipulate the byte code to do what the patch is supposed to do and that works fine.

Let me know if this helps,

Russ Baker