users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey 2.2 Spring Integration issues

From: Ivar <ivarconr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 21:53:24 +0200

Hi Dan,

I have also been struggling today to get the resources wired up with
applicationContext.xml instead of annotations. I manged to achieve this
after adding the "@Component" annotation to my resource. This makes
jersey-spring3 (SpringComponentProvider.java) to not create a new instance
of the resource and instead reuse the one provided by spring.

I have put an example of this on github:
https://github.com/ivarconr/jersey2-spring3-webapp

When it comes to your other questions about @Service and @Singleton
annotations and new instances I have not got so far in my testing yet.
Please respond back with more information if you gain any more knowledge.

Ivar