users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] jaxrs-ri (jersey2.0) and embedded server example

From: rajeev jha <rjha94_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:44:37 +0530

Hi

I have downloaded the latest jersey 2.0 jars from site. I am afraid I am
not very familiar with Maven.

I have a simple REST service that works with glassfish v4. I would like to
test my service with an embedded container (project | run) without the
headache of deploying it on glassfish. The console sample I have works with
jersey 1.7.1 release using class
com.sun.jersey.api.container.httpserver.HttpServerFactory.

I cannot find this class in jersey 2.0 release. Does anyone have a working
example with either JDKHttp server or grizzly and a list of jars to include
to make this work? remember, no maven :(

Thanks

/rajeev