users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Looking for insight into Jersey 2.0 matching decisions

From: William Ferguson <william.ferguson_at_xandar.com.au>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:52:40 +1000

I'm struggling to determine why Jersey is not matching a JSon POST Request
against a Resource configured to consume MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON

I have configured my Application with JacksonFeature.class and packages for
my Resources. And the GET Resources are happily being served. But any
Requests that consume JSon POJO are not being matched.

    @POST
    @Path("/create")
    @Consumes(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON)
    @Produces(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON)
    public Meet createMeetJson(Meet meet)

What component is responsible for making the matching decision?
Is there some way to switch on debug level logging so I can determine why
the match is not being made?

Jersey looked so promising originally but I'm finding the lack of
visibility very frustrating.

William