users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Jersey 2.0

From: Nick Khamis <symack_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:31:21 -0400

Hello Everyone,

I have successfully compiled and ran the coffeebean JAX-RS 2.0 found here:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/java/jaxrs20-1929352.html

And trying to make sense of things like Resource Context (Request. Response),
Filters (Request. Response) and Interceptors (Writer, Reader), Async. It's been
while since I have worked on server side services, and think it's a
good time now
with all the changes with the framework.

The application runs fine contained in Tomee, and Jersey 2.0. The first problem
I am having is firing the right service that does not cause null
pointer exception.
I am using curl to fire the different PUT resource and running into
null pointers.
I am setting breakpoint and trying to make sense of the firing order
to know success.

Without saying anymore for the sake of brevity, I will refrain from
anymore detail.
Your help is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Nick