users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Port ranges for Jersey test framework

From: cowwoc <cowwoc_at_bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:58:15 -0400

(reposted at Marek's suggestion)
Hi,

     A few years ago I posted a patch for Jersey 1.x for allowing users
to specify port ranges for test containers:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JERSEY-710

     Can you please integrate this into Jersey 2.x? This is a simple yet
essential step in implementing concurrent unit tests for Jersey 2.x.
The only outstanding work past this point is retrofitting JerseyTest
for concurrent tests, and adding support for TestNG (both of which is
relatively trivial). I will provide patches for all of this but for now
can you please get the ball rolling by integrating JERSEY-710?

Thanks,
Gili