users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Spring framework support for Jersey 2

From: Marko Asplund <marko.asplund_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 17:34:32 +0300

Hi Mira,

Thanks for the feedback!

I studied the build log for the failed build but I couldn't find any
reference to the two projects added in my pull request.
Could the build issue be caused by something else?

The added modules are:
jersey-spring
jersey-examples-helloworld-spring

As for implementing support for Spring to inject Jersey injections,
I've a few questions.
Are you referring to enabling Spring beans to be injected with
dependencies from the Jersey service registry using JSR 330 injection
annotations? So, basically I'd inject beans registered with the Jersey
HK2 ServiceLocator in Spring beans annotated with JSR 330 annotations,
right?

I'll have a look at the Jersey 1 Spring integration tests.

thanks,

marko