users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Spring framework support for Jersey 2

From: Marko Asplund <marko.asplund_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 22:39:45 +0300

Hi Mira,

After clearing my Maven settings and local repository I finally got
Jersey to build on my machine. The build on BuildHive also seems to be
working now.

I came across a small problem when looking into porting the old test code base.
Does the Jersey test framework support registering custom beans to be
injected with @Inject?
When I try to get my custom POJO service injected using @Inject the
lookup fails, but if I register the POJO with HK2 ServiceLocator, it
gets looked up correctly.
Or should I use a CDI implementation for this? Does Jersey test
framework work with third party CDI implementations?

thanks,

marko