users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Need to add security to my Api

From: Jon Inazio Sanchez Martinez <captain06_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 20:47:09 +0100

Good afternoon.

I'm an spanish student who is currently finishing computer sciences at
Universidad de Deusto.

For my project (degree's final project) I've made a restfull api with
jersey framework. I'm very pleased as this tool has helped to me not only
to reach my objectives soon, but also to learn me new things.

Now, I'm looking to enforce my Api and enhace it. Therefore, one of my aims
is to add a security layer to my Api. E.g. I would like not everyone using
some of my services, so it would be nice if I could add a
user/password-like functionality.

It would be nice if you could help me to do that job... At least some links
to any official or unofficial tutorials.

Thank you in advance.

Jon Inazio Sánchez Martínez.