users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Any news about Guice integration?

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 12:32:53 +0100

I know and understand that.

Ideally, we may get HK2/Guice integration support soon after Jersey 2.0 is out.

In the long term, I know that CDI 2.0 should bring in a lot of positive changes, in terms of modularising the current CDI into core and extension parts as well as exposing a standard programmatic injection binding APIs. That may be the ultimate solution for problems of having to learn multiple proprietary injection binding APIs.

Marek