users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: how do I find out how to use Jersey?

From: Arul Dhesiaseelan <aruld_at_acm.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:44:02 -1000

Hi Kevin,

A good place to start is the user guide.
http://jersey.java.net/nonav/documentation/latest/getting-started.html

Another useful one is
http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/tutorial/doc/giepu.html

There are quite a number of samples [1] that come with the distribution you
may want to look at.

-Arul

[1]
https://maven.java.net/content/repositories/releases/com/sun/jersey/samples/

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Kevin Simonson <simonsonkm_at_familysearch.org