users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Header value not being set on temporaryRedirect

From: Justin Hamilton <justinanthonyhamilton_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 19:11:09 -0800

Hello,

I have a few routes where I need to set a cookie, then determine if cookies
are accepted, and perform logic dependent on the result. The way I am
trying to go about this is to set a cookie, then redirect to a test uri.
There I check the cookie's value, and set a X header stating whether or not
this succeeded. I then redirect to a specified uri, which is based on the
original route. The problem is, I am not seeing the header get set. I am
using ResponseBuilder to build a temporaryRedirect(myUri).header("X-FOO",
"true").build(), but this doesn't seem to do the trick. Is there something
I am missing?

Thank you!