users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Best way to validate request objects in jersey?

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 19:19:23 +0100

The recommended way how to validate objects in Java in general is to use standard Bean Validation APIs. Unfortunately, neither Jersey nor JAX-RS provides a BV integration at the moment, so you may need to invoke the BV Validator manually yourself. At least for now. There are some plans to add BV support to JAX-RS, but nothing is fleshed out at the moment.

Marek