users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Need help with weird error with jersey and jackson

From: Glen Mazza <gmazza_at_talend.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:50:05 -0400

This is looking for a needle in a haystack, it would be good if you
could shrink the query to the minimum that consistently reproduces the
problem. No, Jersey uses either Jettison or Jackson depending on how
you configure it (
http://jersey.java.net/nonav/documentation/latest/user-guide.html#json).
mvn dependency:tree should let you know if you're using Jackson (if you
don't see Jackson you're not), also the jacksonjsonprovider sample (
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/jersey_samples_on_cxf) shows how you
can switch to Jackson, maybe the problem will go away then.

Glen

--
Glen Mazza
blog: www.jroller.com/gmazza