users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey 2.0-m08: troubleshooting and dependencies

From: Arul Dhesiaseelan <aruld_at_acm.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:04:07 -1000

I am able to suck in the 2.0-SNAPSHOT dependencies just fine with your
maven coordinates. You don't need to include javax.ws.rs dependency in your
POM as this is a transitive dependency of jersey modules.

I have also noticed some times in intellij, it does not sync snapshots
while updating POM in the IDE, I endup doing mvn install from command line
which fixes this.