users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Jersey and SAML?

From: Brian Mulholland <brian.mulholland_at_cats.usdoj.gov>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:32:33 +0000

My project is gearing up to use Jersey for our REST services. We have Novell Access Manager in front of the webapps that will be calling the REST services. We want the user to be shared through to the web services. Novell has suggested to us that we use SAML. I am not seeing any docs on Jersey and SAML. I see apache's CXF supports SAML. How would I go about using SAML with Jersey?
Confidentiality Notice: This message (including any attachments) contains privileged and
confidential information intended for a specific purpose, and is protected by law. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and permanently delete this message
and any attachments immediately. Any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. You should
not retain, copy or use this message or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all
or any part of the contents to any other person.