users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] How do I use POJO_MAPPING in Jersery1.0.3 JDK1.5.

From: sv2021 <sv2021_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 14:43:19 -0400

Hi

 I am using the same code found in the example:
http://blogs.steeplesoft.com/2012/01/a-jersey-pojomapping-clientserver-example/

I am using Jersey 1.0.3 in JDK1.5.And I wanted to use
JSONConfiguration.FEATURE_POJO_MAPPING in the client code.

When I cannot import

org.codehaus.jackson.map.ObjectMapper;
org.codehaus.jackson.type.TypeReferece;

This is working in Jersey1.1.3 and JDK1.6 but I have to deploy this in a
server with JDK1.5. So my code is broken now in the server.

Since I cannot make Jersey1.1.3 to work in JDK1.5, I am using the next old
version available on the Jersey home page.

Any help is appreciated how to get around this problem;

I have to use JDK1.5 I have no choice. Please help.

Thank you.