users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: who can i use Digest Authentication in Jersey ?

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 13:48:06 +0200

Hello Haris,

I think I've already replied to this message somewhere, so sorry for
repeating myself if I really did.

You might be hitting http://java.net/jira/browse/JERSEY-642

DigestAuth should work, unfortunately not for all cases, see JERSEY-642.
I've tested it with simple apache based service and it was compatible.
Can you share more details about endpoint which you are trying to access
(source code if possible, URL usable for testing would be good too). Or
you might provide some kind of dump (tcpdump, wireshark/ethereal) of
your traffic.

Regards,
Pavel