users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Setting an XML stylesheet programmatically

From: Graham Leggett <minfrin_at_sharp.fm>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 18:18:59 +0200

Hi all,

At the moment, I can use the XmlHeader annotation to add a stylesheet to JAXB generated XML, and that works fine, however I've reached the point where I need to programmatically inject a version number into that stylesheet URL, which from what I can see is impossible to do as an annotation.

Is there a simple and elegant way to inject a stylesheet into a JAXB object, so that when jersey marshals the object it "does the right thing"?

Or to put it another way, before returning the JAXB, I need to insert the URL of the stylesheet as read from a properties file. Is there a simple and easy way to do this?

Regards,
Graham