users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: how to upload large file more then 2 gb using jersey?

From: Noah White <emailnbw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:38:24 -0500

What server are you using? It looks like in Glassfish there's a server-config property for Grizzly that establishes a max-post-size-bytes which by default is 2097152. If you are using Grizzly/Glassfish you are probably running into that.

You can use:

asadmin set server-config.network-config.protocols.protocol.http-listener-1.http.max-post-size-bytes=new_value

to adjust this for the default non-SSL HTTP listener.

It doesn't look like this property is exposed in the GF Admin UI.

-Noah