users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: running a parallel polling thread when the webapp gets deployed

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:51:24 +0100

First of all, you are still using the old Jersey email alias... ;)
Also, I think that Jersey forum is not the right place for discussing
EJB timers. You should direct your question towards the forums of the
JavaEE application server you are using. (Since you are not mentioning
what application server are you running on, there is also a possibility
that your AS does not support all JavaEE features...) Try e.g.
GlassFish ( http://glassfish.java.net ) to get full JavaEE feature
support.

Marek