users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: JSON document -> JAXB class ?

From: John Yeary <johnyeary_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 21:43:11 -0500

There is an automatic mapping using POJO to JSON mapping. The simple act of
annotating a class as an @XmlRootElement is sufficient to provide automatic
mapping for JSON, and XML with just setting
@Produces({MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON}), or
@Consumes({MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON}). If you want to change the default
provider, or change the JSON mapping to something like BadgerFish you need
to change the JSONJAXBContext.

I am sure you already saw this, but I will post it anyway.

http://jersey.java.net/nonav/documentation/latest/json.html

John
____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________

<http://javaevangelist.blogspot.com/> <https://twitter.com/jyeary>
<http://www.youtube.com/johnyeary>
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jyeary>
<https://plus.google.com/112146428878473069965>
  <http://www.facebook.com/jyeary>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/JavaEvangelistJohnYearysBlog>
  <http://netbeans.org/people/84414-jyeary>

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even
though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who
neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight
that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt