users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Jesey non-blocking client - request retry

From: Igor Skornyakov <igor.skornyakov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:56:53 +0400

Hello,
I'm migrating a stress test for my REST application to Jersey non-blocking
client version 1.11. Everything works fine with one problem - some requests
are sent twice and I'm pretty sure that my code does not do that (I have
some retry logic but in such cases there is a corresponding message in a
log). If it is a feature of client API how can I disable it (at least for
POSTs)? I see in the server log both requests - the first is accepted and a
valid response has been return returned, the second one - rejected (which
is correct in my case). However at the client side I receive only the
second (error) response.

Thank you,
Igor.