users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Using _at_OPTIONS tag to alternate WADL

From: Hi All <rstzab_at_yandex.ru>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 22:30:04 +0100

Hello everyone!

In a Jersey resource I have method that looks like this:

@Path("/excecute/{method}")
public Response executeMethod(@PathParam("method") String methodType,
MethodParams params);

So, callers are referencing this as:
..../execute/method1
.../execute/method2

Now to the question.

Wadl generated by this resource, tells that there's a function that accepts
method name and method params,

but what I want is to specify that there are only 2 functions:
/execute/method1 that accepts Method1Params
/execute/method2 that accepts Method2Params

So, in other words, instead of the generic method executor function, I want
to show in wadl only the functions that are really allowed for this
resource.

Is it possible to do? Or I have to generate wadl manually?

Thanks a lot for the answer.