users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Putting simple web interface to jersey REST endpoint

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 13:09:56 -0500

Hi Guys,

My jersey based REST endpoint serves resources in their native XML
format when default or in JSON format when application/json mediatype is
specified. Things are working pretty well.

I would like to add a simple Web interface for human access to my REST
endpoint and was thinking that I could add support for mediatype
text/html in my endpoints resource methods via @Produces.

What I am not sure of what is the best way to do this in jersey. Jersey
support JSON format without any help from my code so I assume there is a
global filter somewhere to transform XML to JSON. I am looking to do
similar with HTML. Thanks for any guidance on this.

--
Regards,
Farrukh