users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Not able to use packageNamesResourceConfig in OSGI environment

From: Tatu Saloranta <tsaloranta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:36:45 -0800

You might want to try explicitly wiring things -- I could be wrong,
but my gut feeling is that the kind of auto-magic needed for snooping
for things via classpath is not going to work with OSGi, by design.
And in many ways using auto-detection is bit dangerous practice even
otherwise (just in my opinion).

-+ Tatu +-