users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Measuring execution time for each resource method separately

From: George Sapountzis <gsapountzis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 01:14:27 +0200

> That's an interesting approach. I hadn't noticed the
> ResourceMethodDispatchProvider extension point before. (Are all these
> various provider and factories documented somewhere I haven't found, or do I
> just need to chase down every usage of an interface that ends with
> 'Provider' or 'Factory'?)

Here is a list I have here. I think I had just searched for all unique
files under META-INF/services/ in the jersey source tree.

META-INF/services/

javax.ws.rs.ext.RuntimeDelegate
javax.ws.rs.ext.MessageBodyReader
javax.ws.rs.ext.MessageBodyWriter

javax.servlet.ServletContainerInitializer
javax.enterprise.inject.spi.Extension

com.sun.jersey.spi.inject.InjectableProvider

com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ResourceMethodDispatchProvider
com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ResourceMethodCustomInvokerDispatchProvider

com.sun.jersey.spi.HeaderDelegateProvider
com.sun.jersey.spi.StringReaderProvider

com.sun.jersey.spi.container.WebApplicationProvider
com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ContainerProvider
com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ContainerNotifier

com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ContainerRequestFilter

com.sun.jersey.spi.monitoring.RequestListenerAdapter
com.sun.jersey.spi.monitoring.ResponseListenerAdapter
com.sun.jersey.spi.monitoring.DispatchingListenerAdapter
com.sun.jersey.spi.monitoring.GlassfishMonitoringProvider

com.sun.jersey.spi.template.ViewProcessor