users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey client in Applets

From: António Mota <amsmota_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 09:25:40 +0000

Hi Kevin, thanks for your reply. My applet is running on a Tomcat in my
local machine, and everything is Java 1.6, and I guess Jersey-Json is also
compiled with 1.6, as it is the last Jersey version.

I read elsewhere that this can also happen when the class being loaded does
not exist and the server responds with a 404, but in that situation the
"magic value" is different from what I'm getting.

If you have any more ideas please let me knwow.

Cheers.
**