users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Re:Implementation of POST

From: bharat maharajan <bharat.m69_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:42:05 +0530

> Hi Pavel,

In our application we are implementing a GET method as follows,

@Path("{serviceCommand}")
public class OutboundServices {
 private static LoginServiceBO loginServiceBO;
 private static Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(OutboundServices.class);

@GET
 @Consumes("text/plain")
 @Produces("text/plain;charset=utf-8")
 public String callService(
   @PathParam("serviceCommand") String servicecommand,
   @Context UriInfo info,
   @QueryParam(OutboundConstants.SECURITYTOKEN) String securityToken,
   @QueryParam(OutboundConstants.START_ARTICLE_NUM) String startNumber,
   @QueryParam(OutboundConstants.END_ARTICLE_NUM) String resultNo,
   @DefaultValue(OutboundConstants.DESC)
@QueryParam(OutboundConstants.POSTORDER) String postorder,
   @QueryParam("username") String userName,
   @QueryParam("password") String hashword,
   @QueryParam("passwordtype") String passwordType)
 {
  if(logger.isInfoEnabled()){
   logger.info("serviceCommand in callService =" + servicecommand);
  }

  servicecommand = servicecommand.toLowerCase();
  String response = null;
  String
format=info.getQueryParameters().getFirst(OutboundConstants.FORMAT);
  if (servicecommand.equals(OutboundConstants.MESSAGES)) {
   response = getMessages(info, startNumber, resultNo, postorder,
     securityToken, servicecommand);
  }
  else if (servicecommand.equals(OutboundConstants.LOGIN)) {
   response = login(userName, hashword, passwordType);
  }
  return getResponseInFormat(format, response,servicecommand);
 }
}

How can the POST method be implemented for the same ? Can you explain the
concept for the implementation?

Thanks for your help in advance.