users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: ExceptionMapper does not catch java.lang.Error

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 12:21:10 +0200

The json lexer class is generated by jflex, so it's difficult to influence the exceptions thrown, but I agree that
Jersey should not throw a java.lang.Error in this case. Please file a bug, we need to look into ways of fixing this.

(And please, stop using the old users_at_jersey.dev.java.net address. Use only the new users_at_jersey.java.net instead.)

Thanks,
Marek