users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Cyclic Graphs / Custom de-serialisation

From: Jakub Podlesak <jakub.podlesak_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 18:07:26 +0200

Hi David,

look at example [1] on how to implement a custom message body worker.
[2] then gives an idea on how to serialize/deserialize using XStream.

Let me know if you need some more hints, and also if you would like
to contribute the workers to the Jersey project.

Thanks,

~Jakub

[1]http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=com/sun/jersey/samples/entity-provider/1.10-b03/entity-provider-1.10-b03-project.zip
[2]http://xstream.codehaus.org/tutorial.html