users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] XML Header automated

From: <kontakt_at_lukaslentner.de>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 16:02:54 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I'm checking out Jersey and I find it most suitable for my project. But
I have a question about xml processing/header:

Is it possible to add the xml stylesheet header automatically to every
response? The problem is also that I would like to reference to a
transform.xsl in the main application folder:
http://localhost/appfolder/transform.xsl

Of course I don't want to hardcode the absolute URL in the code but I
think it should be absolute in the xml! So I would like to use the
uriInfo to build the url (that's not possible in an annotation).

So: How do I hack into the unmarshalling process adding a xml header
???

Thankx

Lukas Lentner