users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Maven repository changes - SNAPSHOTS

From: Jakub Podlesak <jakub.podlesak_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 12:10:14 +0200

Hi all,

Jersey's user guide has been updated with respect to the maven
repository changes. When using maven for dependency management,
you should be able to remove all </repositories> tags from your pom files
as all original Java.net artifacts should have already been made available
via central maven repositories.

The user guide still suggests to add the old Java.net maven repository
definitions,
as we are not 100 % sure (i.e did not test this thoroughly yet) also all
Jersey dependencies
has been correctly transitioned over to the new repositories.
The plan is to further clean up the user guide in the upcoming release.

~Jakub

P.S. The old Java.net maven repositories are still available in a
read-only mode.