users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Need help.

From: Sundeep Mohanty <SMohanty_at_pscufs.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:30:15 -0400

Hello,
Currently we are evaluating whether to use jersey or RestEasy.

Coukd you please help me to undestand what are the benifits for jerssey over RestEasy?

Also, do we get any support for jerssey?

FYI: We need it for financial applications and have complex data types. Our front end in Flex and server side is EJB3.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sundeep Mohanty.

This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown.
It contains information that is confidential and
protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination
or use of this transmission or its contents by persons
or unauthorized employees of the intended organizations
is strictly prohibited.