users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: how to preserve HTML formatting for a byte[] by Jersey client

From: Jitesh <jisinha_at_cisco.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 11:16:30 -0700 (PDT)

My client app is also spring controller.It gets the file content through a
file upload element in JSP.
When I write the file onto hard disc using client app,all characters are
fine including the problematic one(’ -ASCII value 146) that I mentioned
earlier.

But when I use Jersey client api to send the request parameters to
service,service gets this character as garbled.It tells me I am not doing
something right while using Jersey client API.