users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] WADL Authoring vs Reading

From: Gerard Davison <gerard.davison_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 11:23:57 +0100

Hello,

I wonder if I could solicit some feedback on the topic of WADL
authoring, in JDeveloper currently we just offer the basic text based
XML editor for looking at WADL files. I am looking at whether to either
create a full GUI editor along the lines of what NetBeans has or just
provide a prettier read-only view using one of the many XSL document
that are around to convert the WADL document into a read-only HTML form.

So my question is: day to day, how many of you actually spend time
authoring WADL documents vs reading them?

Thanks,

Gerard