users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: testing RESTful ws (Jersey Services) on Jetty

From: Imran M Yousuf <imyousuf_at_smartitengineering.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 15:52:44 +0600

Hi Ruchi,

Not sure what a good pointer would be but I would suggest to either
way to get started -
Way 1
 * Form a maven 'war' packaged project and write the resources
 * Configure Jetty Maven Plugin -
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Maven+Jetty+Plugin
 * Do a 'mvn jetty:run'
Way 2
 * Form a maven 'war' packaged project and write the resources
 * Do a 'mvn clean install'
 * Download Jetty -
 * Put the War from 'target' folder to $JETTY_HOME/webapps/

For more on maven - http://maven.apache.org/

Regards,

Imran

--