users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Sub-recource info in generated WADL

From: Olson, Dan (LNG-CSP) <"Olson,>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 20:10:31 +0000

Has anyone been successful getting complete service information in the Jersey generated WADL when the service is implemented with sub-resources and locators?

I'm using Jersey 1.5 and while there is a reference to the sub-resource locator path as a resource, there is no information about the methods provided by that sub-resource.

I've read discussions back in '08 that there was work done to support this, but I'm not seeing any such functionality. Are you?

-Dan