users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Reading a POST request params without using _at_FormParam annotation

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 18:03:29 +0200

In that case - you can use FormMultivaluedMapProvider (present in jersey
core).

Try do something like:

     @POST
     @Path("theService")
     @Consumes("application/x-www-form-urlencoded")
     public String theService(MultivaluedMap<String, String> formData)
throws Exception
     {
         System.out.println("### " +formData.getFirst("schema"));
         return ...
     }

Regards,
Pavel