users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: JerseyTest Connection refused

From: Jakub Podlesak <jakub.podlesak_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 09:09:09 +0200

Hi Sean,

I think the server does not start before the tests are run in this case.
And it hopefully should be just some maven magic to do this properly.
Could you check [1] out to see if it helps?
I am sorry for not providing some more concrete
answer. I would be happy to refer you to some Jersey modules
to just copy what we use there, but AFAIK, we do not have this sort
of setup used anywhere in our code base :-(

~Jakub

[1]http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Maven+and+Integration+Testing