users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: oauth?

From: Kevin Duffey <andjarnic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 10:39:18 -0700 (PDT)

I am in the same boat.. well a while ago I was. We are looking at a company called JanRain to provide us with access to several social sites like FaceBook and such. However, I too wanted to know how do I provide my own resources with oauth authentication. From what I've read (a while ago) I would need an oauth provider.. I assume my own oauth server to generate the necessary fields that make up an oauth authentication? I've not found much in the way of doing this... I haven't looked at that link yet though, but I would be interested Kristian if you would either email me off line or this list as to your progress and what you discover. I would like to know how to set up my own oauth infrastructure completely without having to rely on another service.