users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: wadl2java + jersey

From: Jakub Podlesak <jakub.podlesak_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:28:46 +0200

Hello Rimy,

Our current plan is to extend wadl2java project to generate also
Jersey client API based client stub. So far it was AFAIK only possible
to get HttpUrlConnection based client out of it.

Pavel is involved in this project (he recently become the project co-owner)
so he could provide more detailed info. Would you be willing to help Pavel
out with the project?

~Jakub