users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: user/roles provider for AAA?

From: Martin Matula <martin.matula_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:57:01 +0200

Other option is to handle it yourself and override the default
SecurityContext in the Jersey request. That way the @RolesAllowed
annotations applied to your resource methods will still work. You can
look at how this is done in the oauth-server module to do the
oauth-based authentication - see the filter() and getSecurityContext()
methods here:
http://java.net/projects/jersey/sources/svn/content/trunk/jersey/contribs/jersey-oauth/oauth-server/src/main/java/com/sun/jersey/oauth/server/api/OAuthServerFilter.java?rev=4895
Martin