users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Entity streams

From: Gili <cowwoc_at_bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 19:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

I believe WebResource.get() only returns once the Response is complete;
otherwise, how can it return the HTTP return-code?

I think we need to register some sort of hook for processing the InputStream
before invoking get() but no such method seems to exist. Am I overlooking
something or should I file a RFE?

Gili