users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Fwd: Jsonix: JAXB for JavaScript

From: Martin Grebac <martin.grebac_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:32:34 +0200

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Jsonix: JAXB for JavaScript
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 18:02:10 +0200
From: Aleksei Valikov <valikov_at_gmx.net>
To: users_at_jaxb.java.net, jsonix-users_at_lists.sourceforge.net,
announce_at_jaxb.java.net

Hi,

I am glad to announce the first release of my new open-source project,
Jsonix. This project is for everyone who likes JAXB and always wanted
to have JAXB for JavaScript.

Jsonix (JSON interfaces for XML) is a JavaScript library which allows
you to convert between XML and JSON structures. Jsonix is essentially
a JavaScript analog of JAXB.

With Jsonix you can parse XML into JSON (this process is called
unmarshalling) or serialize JSON in XML form (this is called
marshalling).

These conversions are based on simple XML/JSON mappings which can be
generated from an XML Schema or written manually.

Project website:

* http://confluence.highsource.org/display/JSNX/Jsonix

Downloads:

* http://confluence.highsource.org/display/JSNX/Downloads

Downloads features:

* Scripts
* Schema compiler
* Sample projects (batch/command line, Ant, Maven)
* Demo projects

User guide:

* http://confluence.highsource.org/display/JSNX/User+Guide

Mailing list:

* http://confluence.highsource.org/display/JSNX/Mailing+lists

Please try it out. Spread the word. Let me know if you like it and
especially if you don't. :)

By the way, I'd like to write an article about Jsonix. Could someone
recommend me a good magazine (online or paper)? Or maybe would like to
co-author?

Best wishes,
/lexi