users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: jersey-guice and guice 3.0

From: Daniel Manzke <daniel.manzke_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 12:23:14 +0200

Hi,

looks like the problem could be the dependency to:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.google.inject.extensions</groupId>
            <artifactId>guice-servlet</artifactId>
            <version>2.0</version>
        </dependency>

Have a look if you have a newer one on your classpath. (there should be a
3.0 guice-servlet)

--
Viele Grüße/Best Regards
Daniel Manzke